Cast of Characters

LifeWife - My dear sweet wife

D1 - my eldest Daughter
C - D1's Companion

D2 - my middle Daughter
S1 - First Son-in-Law -D2's Husband
GS1 - my first grandson, offspring of D2 & S1

D3 - my youngest Daughter
S2 - Second Son-in-Law -D3's Husband

GuruBri - my brother
BigSis - my big sister
LadyJudy - my little sister

Monday, September 20, 2010

We're back!

Well, we're back from our República Dominicana vacaciones. S2 picked us up last night, D3 was at a friend's party last night, she is the matron/maid (do you just have to be married to become a matron of honour or do you have to have children to be the matron of honour, one of the burning questions the answer to which I really don't care, it was just a passing thought) of honour so it really wouldn't have flown if she wasn't there. I gotta say that LifeWife and I are really so thankful for S2. We are appreciating him more and more all the time. It is really quite a blast to watch as people you know and love grow and expand and develop.

We had an absolutely wonderful time, hot, humid wonderful weather. Rain didn't matter, rained twice, hardly noticed it. Fantastic resort, absolutely beautiful room, immaculate grounds, lovely beach, lovely lady by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment