Cast of Characters

LifeWife - My dear sweet wife

D1 - my eldest Daughter
C - D1's Companion

D2 - my middle Daughter
S1 - First Son-in-Law -D2's Husband
GS1 - my first grandson, offspring of D2 & S1

D3 - my youngest Daughter
S2 - Second Son-in-Law -D3's Husband

GuruBri - my brother
BigSis - my big sister
LadyJudy - my little sister

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Positive Reinforcement

It has been quite hot, well hot for Southern Ontario anyway, for the past few days. GuruBri is off to India, having a backpack adventure with his son and significant other. How hot is it there? Probably hotter than here.

We all have situations and circumstances that try us and cause us grief and sadness. My younger sister, LadyJudy, has been teaching me some things lately, and she doesn't even know it. (Well she will if she reads this.) She has her own blog, and I've been reading it, she seems to post once a week or so, and lately she has been posting some really good stuff! Things we probably know already but it sure helps when a clear erudite reminder is presented. Check it out here.

Now I gotta tell ya, a little sister is always a little sister, no matter how old she is. You know, someone that you look out for and try and protect right? PLUS the added bonus of an assumed right to tease unmercifully! Well I really don't do THAT, well not lately anyways... Love ya, LadyJudy.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... and you know what? I love you both!

    Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think is so amazing how we touch each other’s lives!! We learn & are reminded what’s important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The love goes round and round...a circle...family...what a gift...
    Love you right back...

    ReplyDelete